Today marked the first official workout for pitchers and catchers in the 2013 Baltimore Orioles Spring Training schedule, and their first full team workout will be on Saturday. A great touch by the Orioles and a great thing for fans is that the Orioles are encouraging and allowing fans to attend team workouts for FREE!
The team has stated that fans are invited to watch the team's workouts on the back fields at the complex each day until Feb. 23, when the exhibition games begin. The beauty of it for fans, is not only will they be able to watch their beloved Orioles prepare for the 2013 season, but there's no charge to attend!
Some fans may be saying to themselves, "yeah but I am sure you have to pay for other things like parking" well not so fast! Free parking is available in the East Lot off 12th St.
Starting Thursday, the Orioles will work out from approximately 9:15 a.m.-noon each day and this provides a great opportunity for fans to get a close up look at not only some of Baltimore's stars, but highly touted prospects such as Dylan Bundy, Kevin Gausman, Jonathan Schoop and Mike Belfiore.
I can't encourage Orioles fans enough to take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy some fun in the sun with our O's!
Orioles101 is currently having a fan give away, click here for details.
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Orioles101
Follow us on Twitter @Orioles_101
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Marquee Dates That Baltimore Orioles Fans Should Think About Attending in 2013 Season
- 2012 Top Free Agents and How the Baltimore Orioles Fair as Destination
- MASN Fees Affecting Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals Free Agent Signings
- Baltimore Orioles Dylan Bundy Named #2 Prospect in MLB by MLB.com; Kevin Gausman 37th
- Orioles101′s Top Ten Baltimore Orioles Prospects List: #1 Dylan Bundy
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q04